With the arrival of a new school stage and even with the restrictions due to the Pandemic, face-to-face classes are still an uncertainty, so many are wondering how to achieve a comfortable environment and help in a good organization in the study areas?
Get inspired with some tips we prepared to take into account when creating a comfortable study area that allows you to stay focused during online classes.
1. Color: Paint or wallpaper a wall or bookshelf recesses in a bold, invigorating color.
2. Furniture: A small desk with storage and a comfortable chair is the minimum to cover.
3. Lighting: The more natural light the better, and don’t forget that artificial light should be of the highest quality.
4. Organization: Include plenty of storage and organization options such as shelves, cork boards, baskets and garbage cans to keep the space tidy.
5. Personalization: Add some personal items for each child, such as monogrammed items, a favorite color or personal wall art.